+New Flavor+ +New Flavor+

Solid! I'm diggin this a lot.

Facade Facade

Dope.

B-RadGfromOV responds:

thx

+Sonder+ +Sonder+

Yes. I'm digging this, guess I'll have to make something now.

gray1 responds:

what did you end up making?
oooooh that was why i made this

Cooler Full of Coals Cooler Full of Coals

Hey man, its good to know your still at it! Your vocal style has really matured, its good to know you found your voice over the years!

Keep it up brotha, and keep linking me these tracks!

KlazikNadi responds:

thanks for the word Zodiax! check out my new track, its def solid. Catch ya soon!

{!RGH} -+[ Lovely &amp;lt;3 ]+- {!RGH} -+[ Lovely <3 ]+-

I really like this man, I'm glad you linked to this. I haven't had a chance to make my own version yet, but I'll definitely message you when I'm ready!

RyeGuyHead responds:

Looking forward to it!

Never to be Found Never to be Found

You've definitely improved. I totally would have sent you those tuts I promised, but I've been traveling across the country like crazy, so I haven't even had a chance too. This is a great song, I love the melodies, and and the feel it has. It feels like I've stepped into an rpg after walking into a city coming to ruins.

Is it okay if I sample this? I'll send you a link when I'm done if I have your permission :D

Misanthrum responds:

I know you're referring to that piano solo from a while back. but honestly, I still haven't mixed or mastered any of my stuff yet. so, this is all unmastered, masked by the melody haha. my weakness is that entire side of the tweaking process. I really don't understand any of it. and as for using this, go right ahead :) anything I upload here can be used.

Just the way it is Just the way it is

Hey man, you've really improved. This song is pretty fucking cool. I like the way you flow in this song, and perhaps when I have a more stable setup, we should do another collab.

Anyhow, keep it up man. Who cares what the haters say. We make music because we love it :)

Emdee-NF responds:

thanks man! and yeah i'd definitely down for another collab!

Distance (Piano) Distance (Piano)

I like the melody, but GdabZ has a point, it has a flat sound to it, and I think the reason why is that the velocity isn't set very well.

What program do you use to make music? I can give you some simple tips if your using fl studio, but if you want to work on making synths sound more human, you should take a look at velocity, trust me, it makes all the difference in the world :D

Hmm...I really like that melody though...

Misanthrum responds:

-GM- Unholy -GM- Unholy

I hate it when I have days like that. It's not bad, but not terribly good either. Just sounds messy honestly, but hey, it's still better than the average submission.

Keep it up man, I'm always impressed with what you do.

B-RadGfromOV responds:

indeed. thanks. I get myself into strange situations...

Lovely Lyrics Lovely Lyrics

OMG, this totally made my night :D

Mind if I do I cover?